Fleur Bamboo Non Wired Comfort Bra in Black
This light support back fastening comfort bra is wonderfully soft and comfortable, as well as beautifully feminine. It is ideal for women who have undergone mastectomy or lumpectomy or during chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy treatment. It is also very popular for pregnancy and nursing. The combination of fabric and design features in this bra offer greater comfort to those suffering from skin itching, blistering or peeling due to radiotherapy. It is also perfect for those who suffer from skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, epidermolysis bullosa and ichthyosis.
- The unique bamboo mix fabric has proven healing properties. It is antibacterial, breathable and capable of drawing moisture away from the skin faster than 100% cotton.
- There are no seams, tags or wires that irritate sensitive skin, scars or wounds.
- Front adjustable straps allows for the reduced arm mobility which you may experience after surgery.
- Front opening allows ease of access for examining wounds.
- Gentle moulded cups with pockets on the inside for the insertion of your softies or breast form (supports prosthesis up to an E cup).
- Comes with removable modesty pads to give gentle shape where needed.
- Designed to look and feel like regular lingerie.
90% of customers tell us they are satisfied with THEYA Healthcare
70% Viscose derived from Bamboo, 23% Nylon, 6% Elastane, 1% Polyester
Machine washable at 30 degrees or less. Remove modesty pads before machine washing. Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
Small, Medium, Large, Xtra Small, Xtra Large